Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How fast a year flies by...

It is so crazy to think that my daughter is almost a year old.  So many memories, new experiences, and awesome moments that will be in my mind for the rest of my life.  One year ago today, I went to work on my due date just waiting for something to happen.....four days later my daughter arrived as beautiful and as wonderful as she is now. 

I hate to say that she's been such an easy baby but she totally is!  She's very "go with the flow" and pleasant that it makes me want to stop there.  I've always said that I'm going to have more than one kid, but a year into being a mom, I'm just not ready for baby #2.  Ask me again in a few years.

To celebrate Kendall's 1st birthday here is a year in review......


In the hospital with her friend GiGi.

Finding her hands - Charlie is looking out for his sister.

CHEESE!

While waiting for her eartag surgery - 6 months old

Hanging out in my crib before heading out for a fun day at the Great Lakes Science Center for Mommy's birthday. 


I love Puffs! 

Sitting up like a biggie girl!


Figuring out that she can climb over things to get to things she wants.

Helping Mommy with the dishes.

Cutie girl!

Almost ONE!


Happy Birthday to my pumpkin, my peanut, my beautiful baby girl.  Mommy loves you more than you'll ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment