Friday, July 22, 2011

What the heck do I do with an award???

Thanks Lindsay at http://www.lifeas5.com/ and frackentay at http://duelynoted.blogspot.com/ for the Blog on Fire award! 

I guess now I'm supposed to write 7 things about me and pass the award onto 10 other bloggers.  So here we go........

1.  Since I just started getting into this "crazy business" of blogging - I don't know if I can even give it out to 10 people especially since 3 people that I'd give it to were already awarded with it.....grrr!  =o)  Maybe I'll pass it on at a later date.....or to the first 10 people who comment on this post - yeah I like that idea better!

2.  I am a habitual stomach sleeper.  It killed me when I could no longer sleep on my stomach during my pregnancy.  I'm still spending some time on my side and back but eventually end up on my tummy.  Now my daughter has figured out how comfortable it is and flips herself over in the middle of the night in her crib.  It's incredibly cute!

3.  I am super self-critical.  Everything has to be perfect (especially at work).....I'm starting to hate that about me.....

4.  I'm a sucker for (what other people would call lame) reality tv shows.  I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant, Toddlers and Tiaras, Bridezillas, Dance Moms, etc.  It's really bad.  Our DVR is packed full of them - not as much now since it is summer but will definately be when school is back in session.  My husband even commented the other night when he saw Dance Moms was taping....."really?!?!" was all that had to come out of his mouth.

5.  I worked at a Chick-fil-A for 12 years and I could still totally eat there everyday multiple times if I needed to. 

6.  I have a severe addiction to Cherry Coke - another reason why CFA is at the top of my list of places to eat....

7.  I hate to exercise but I know I should - one of these days I'll get with it....

5 comments:

  1. I learned after I won my first award that no one would come after me and the world would still spin on it's access if I did not "do" the award "perfectly"!!!! Congratulaitons!!!! I have been enjoying your blog quite a bit and am so glad Lindsay introduced me to your site!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that we are both addicted to dumb reality tv. I didn't even know about Dance Moms. You'll have to let me know when that's on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's on Wednesday nights on Lifetime. One of the "moms" is the owner of Candy Apples Dance Studio here in Canton. A girl I went to HS with posted it b/c her sister dances at this lady's studio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Andrea! I'm pretty new to the blogosphere, too! It can be overwhelming, can't it?

    Love your confessions - I'm trying to wean myself from some of the really horrible reality TV, but I still find myself sucked in. Have you watched Roseanne's Nuts? I think I'm nuts for watching, but I can't turn away!!

    Meredith
    http://daysofwhineandroses.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed reading about you...I love sleeping on my tummy...so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete